Thursday 3 May 2018

Different ways Estonians have been celebrating EV100

One thing I like about social media is being connected with the many Estonian communities throughout the world and viewing their experiences.  It has been great to see all the wonderful events and celebrations which have taken place to mark the 100th birthday of the Republic of Estonia. Here are some of the photographs that I have enjoyed the most.

Beauty seen from above.

Great cake!

7000 people knitted a 100 metre carpet using national patterns.

Nice and creative!

One Estonian company planted an Estonian map! How nice is that?

I will definitely try this during my next trip to Estonia!

Whoever designed the packaging of this chocolate bar did a fantastic job!
I love it!

Stenbock House lit up in blue, black and white.

Manneken Pis in Brussels.

Celebrating parish colours. 
I need to do more folk art projects myself.

National symbols.

The giant Estonian flag knitted by Valtrik Pihl.
It measures 10 m x 16 m and took 3000  hours to make.